website statistics

Women's Basketball FIBA European Championship 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

@hckošice @nenad Did the refs make a collossal mistake with that video call at the end? Even the Hungarian commentator was a convinced that Czechia will get the ball. I have no idea how they made that call. 

I didn't watch till the end, I thought it was over at the middle of the 3rd quarter. Watched shooting at EG :d

1 minute ago, nenad said:

I didn't watch till the end, I thought it was over at the middle of the 3rd quarter. Watched shooting at EG :d

LOL, I have PTSD from so many Hungarian matches over the years, I know it's never over. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

@hckošice @nenad Did the refs make a collossal mistake with that video call at the end? Even the Hungarian commentator was a convinced that Czechia will get the ball. I have no idea how they made that call. 

Czech commentators are convinced this was a wrong call and huge mistake. My knowledge about basketball is very limited to the ball and basket and trying to survive the constant annoying unbearable sound of shoes scraping on the floor, so I have no idea, but did not see any contact..but again in basketball the fouls are whistled every second so I have no real idea what is already a foul in this sport :lol:

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Czech commentators are convinced this was a wrong call and huge mistake. My knowledge about basketball is very limited to the ball and basket and trying to survive the constant annoying unbearable sound of shoes scraping on the floor, so I have no idea, but did not see any contact..but again in basketball the fouls are whistled every second so I have no real idea what is already a foul in this sport :lol:

Yeah, I also think it was the wrong call, which is a decisive mistake. Well, at least we got lucky in a such a situation once in my lifetime.

Now call up Juhász from the WNBA for the Olympic qualifier and win that damn quota. We are so close now.

Well, I would've prefered if I missed something in this competition or at least that I'm still a betting man like in the past :d

No chance vs Belgium. Probably Belgium wins it all. We blew our chances vs Hungary. 

Edited by nenad