website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

I am really curious to Moen's race after that insane ER. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Are you questioning 21.8 from Dinarasher-Smith? :yikes:

No :d 

I am questioning the graphics :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Abdi, calm down :d 

BBC talking about whether or not it's good to have the medal ceremonies on a special place a day later instead of in the stadium shortly after the event. This is the first time I realize there actually have been medal ceremonies :(

I hate special medal ceremony places (especially a day later!) even more than I hate all those nonsense mixed events.

Steve Cram and Paula Radcliffe ripping the CIS (Commentary Information System) to verbal shreds :d 

"The CIS of these championships is by far the worst one I've ever had to contend with. The screen is too small, it's too fiddly and it's very simply too often been wrong."

vor einer Stunde schrieb heywoodu:

Purdue out already :yikes:

She was the bookmaker's favourite.

I am surprised to hear that i thought that Mazuronak was the clear favorite.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

BBC talking about whether or not it's good to have the medal ceremonies on a special place a day later instead of in the stadium shortly after the event. This is the first time I realize there actually have been medal ceremonies :(

I hate special medal ceremony places (especially a day later!) even more than I hate all those nonsense mixed events.

Then you clearly missed a lot, the athletes love it. For me the victory ceremonies here are the best i ever witnessed at a major competition.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I am surprised to hear that i thought that Mazuronak was the clear favorite.

She was right behind Purdue in the odds if I'm not mistaken.