website statistics

Games of the Small States of Europe 2019

Yannakis

54 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Daily Show live here in 5 minutes: http://www.rtcg.me/tv/tv-uzivo.html

They’ve yet to show any sports. I wouldn’t spend time watching this over the next few days...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So Rtv Sports (San Marino) is showing a Beach Volleyball Match from the 2017 GSSE currently...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So every single livestream today has been copyrighted, even though they come directly from the source. Some needs to take these big companies who abuse Youtubers to court

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Any livestream to watch? 

No, Formula One Management has blocked all the YouTube live-streams so far, and unfortunately the Montenegrin internet is not good outside of Budva apparently.

It’s a shame I can’t watch these games. I was ready to watch some premiere small state sports :p

I feel like most of that is out of the hands of the organizers though. Besides that, they done a fantastic job in my opinion and I would like to take back the critical comments I made earlier. I hope your enjoying the games @ChandlerMne

4 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Any livestream to watch? 

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

No, Formula One Management has blocked all the YouTube live-streams so far, and unfortunately the Montenegrin internet is not good outside of Budva apparently.

What is Formula One Management?how come they blocked these games? 

28 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

What is Formula One Management?how come they blocked these games? 

Presumably some music they owned played in the background or there billboards or something. YouTube copyright policies are getting a little to intense nowadays.