website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread
Posted

Next week (2-6 March) there  is Festival della Canzone Italiana di Sanremo  with 26 singers in the main competion and 8 in the Newcomers' section.

This year there is an unofficial fantasy game https://www.fantasanremo.com/

You have to pick 5 singer from the main competition using 100 baudi (from Pippo Baudo who hosted Sanremo 13 times) and you get points in various (and some crazy) ways for example you get points if the singer wins but also if he's drunk.

There is no prize and the rules are only in Italian but are quite simple.

[OFF TOPIC] Fantasy Games Thread
Posted

Hi all!

I found out that exists a prediction challenge with real prizes for the FIS WORLD CUP: for each event you have to answer some questions about winners, athlets and timing.

If you want to join me here's the details about the league I created

League no.645: TotalSki
Password : BM5NW
Clicking on this link : https://predictorchallenge.fis-ski.com/#welcome/register/?parrain=3icaijg&ligue=645&mdp=BM5NW

Next deadline 21/11/2020 10:15 (Rome time)

The contest is available also on the official app of Fis-ski https://www.fis-ski.com/en/international-ski-federation/fis-app

Posted
8 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

There are games on FIFA site about WOMEN'S WORLD CUP 2019

image.png

Games link: 

PREDICTOR                (I have a league, the code is:  0bc5d919)

BRACKET 

League for Bracket

- code WKZUCFRA

- link https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/en/leagues?shareload=5061626C697461232331333633232357656C636F6D654261636B4974616C792323574B5A5543465241

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2019
Posted
42 minuti fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Last place, we are coming :(

I don't agree, I think he can do very well: the song has rhythm, is very enjoyable, the public is involved because he can clap and sing the easy verse Soldi, soldi

The singer is very well and seems ready for a big live show (yesterday there was a technical problem, so he had to start again and he did very well)

@NikolaB Loredana arrived 4th and the public at the theatre was very disappointed too

Anyway my favourite was this

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2019
Posted

Sanremo is over and now we know who will perform for Italy in Tel Aviv: Mahmood with Soldi (that means money)

His mother is from Sardinia and his father from Egypt, he was born in Milan and we are very happy for his victory!

Here his song sung after the victory, as you can see he was very surprised

Here the news on Eurovision site: https://eurovision.tv/story/mahmood-wins-sanremo-2019

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread
Posted

And now a great Italian song with English lyrics so everyone can appreciate it, unfortunately it doesn't exist an official video

Elio e le Storie Tese - Christmas with the yours

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread
Posted

Some Italian songs

O è Natale tutti i giorni (Or it's Christmas everyday or it's never Christmas) by Luca Carboni (the one without the beard) and Jovanotti: can you guess the original song?

A Natale Puoi  (At Chrstimas you can) by Francesco Vitaloni the song was written for a commercial (and singed by his young daughter) and now it's the most played song in the Italian Christmas school shows because it doesn't contain religious references

Palle di Natale (Smile! It's Christmas Day) this song was wirtten and performed by teenagers patients of San Matteo Hospital in Pavia, it has been watched more than 14 millions in two years!

Posted
Il 29/7/2018 Alle 19:38, heywoodu ha scritto:

Even here @Pablita wins :d Come on, someone with so much knowledge about so many sports should post in more sports threads, don't be shy :d 

I'm very happy with my victory my only regret is that one day I forgot to change the captain and I lost many points.

The game is very interesting but also very difficult, hope that next year the totallympics league will have more competitors so we have more fun.

I would like to post more but my problem is my job: I spend all my day before a computer for work (unfortunately I'm paid to work not to post on totallympics) and in the evening I prefer to avoid computers in order to rest my eyesight.

Posted

Team made and league joined, the cyclists I wanted were too expensive, so I put some Italians to save money.

The prizes are very interesting but it's a pity they are only for the overall rankings (so no hope to win).

Posted
1 minuto fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

My french it's awful :p How it's work? I must made a team and i'll have it for all the TdF? Or I can change it at every stage?

There is the English version 10 cyclists, every day you can change the captain, in the 2 rest days you can make 2 changes. The budget is very low

Il 13/5/2018 Alle 19:03, VolleyRuller96 ha scritto:

So after one day since the final...
What is the song you regret not voting for?

Personally I would have to say Moldova. 

Thse lyrics may not be the most "inteligent" the Eurovision had to offer  but the song is cheerfull, dynamic , funny and good-spirited. I think it might be the sleeper hit for many radio stations across the Europe.

No one: I watch the show but I don't vote ;)

Very happy with Italy 5th, I hope for top ten and they done better. Maybe the performance with the sentences in different languages helped people to understand it.

Italy is the only country in the top ten who sang in his language, the second is Albania on 12th place: I know when your language is so beautiful is easier to sing in your mother song :)

About the final results I was surprised by the lots of votes Austria took from national jury (I don't understand what experts saw in this ordinary song + ordinary performance) and the lack of votes from audience for England maybe everyone thought "Great job during the singing but I still don't like the song".

I don't like Sobral's attitude before and during the show keeping saying that real music is not about fireworks and so on and I'm very happy he was forced to award the only song he spoke against. Maybe when he's going to understand that music is much more than his narrow idea of it, he could become a better artist.

However I enjoyed very much the show and the new system of voting that gave a thrilling end.

I can't wait to see the show. I enjoyed the second semifinal better that the first: robot, viking, firesworks, Hungarian rock, Moldavian show, piano-tomb and Volare

I don't know how Italy can finish but I hope in top ten, for sure our singers will be the most well-dressed (easy win against Waylon's jacket)

Posted
5 ore fa, crovitlaci ha scritto:

Well, I discovered some :lol:

FOOTBALLLOVE

FIFAFOOTBALL

FIFA-COCA-COLA

2018-COKE-GAME

COKE-BEST-GOAL

Just go under ''Promo code'' and type in.

Thanks!

I have just created a new team because the previous is full:

2018wc

Hope top 5 for Italian song but I think it will be difficult because the mise-en-scene is strange and obscure (behind there is a tree and she's surrounded by objects), so we can count on only on the song itself.

My favourite for the victory are Russia, Australia and Sweden (because it's the only Scandinavian country in the final and so all the others Scandinavian countries will give Sweden 12 points).