website statistics
Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018
Posted
il y a 19 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

but still I must pay a tribute to Croatia. such small country being able to be so good in so many team sports (just like Serbia) and even reaching the football world cup final is just epic and absolutely respectable ! dude a 4 million inhabitants country !

Exactly, for such a small population, Croatia are the envy of many a nation in sports, including my country. Congrats to them for a magnificent achievement.

Posted
il y a 3 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

Bravo Les Bleus :clap::cheer:

sad for Croatia, still no Slavic team won this trophy...but well, following the logic 1998, 2018 in 20 years CRO will be world champions :d

But logic also says France will win again in 20 years time. Something will have to give in the logic battle :d

Posted
il y a 6 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

For the Netherlands the bigger reason is a goal by Bas Dost being cancelled for absolutely no reason against Sweden :p (apart from the team just being utterly shit :d )

Sort of how Ireland was eliminated by that 100% hands goal from Henry.

#NeverForget

Posted (edited)
il y a 5 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

Lucky own goal after a controversial free kick* 

:p

For what it's worth: Dutch referee on TV said he didn't think it was a penalty. I'm curious what the people and referees and analysts in other countries say....anyone?

Here, 2 of our 3 analysts believed it was a penalty, the other understood why it was given but just felt that it was unfortunate positioning of the hands.

Edited by OlympicIRL

Posted
Juste maintenant , hckosice a déclaré:

Own goal, penalty, VAR we have everything tonight :d what we are missing yet ? maybe just waiting for red card and some power outage :lol:

We are still missing the Queen of England parachuting into the stadium.