Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

George_D

Men's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2017

Gianlu33    725

Serbia-Poland, the best match of the day! I hope to see a nice show! :cheer: 

• Like 1

rybak    389
19 minut temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

Serbia-Poland, the best match of the day! I hope to see a nice show! :cheer: 

I hope to see a nice show and win for Poland* :p

dareza    512

:bowdown:

I don't remember when the last time we played like this. And we are without our best player Ivovic.

rybak    389

Well, some of our players played terrible, not surprise that we lost this. Congrats Serbia.

VolleyRuller96    166

well.. we lost... it happens. Serbia is probably going for gold here. But this match only confirmedvmy thoughts that any better result than quarterfinal will be a miracle for this team. Also, our "team A is worse then our "team B" :facepalm:

dareza    512
6 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

well.. we lost... it happens. Serbia is probably going for gold here. But this match only confirmedvmy thoughts that any better result than quarterfinal will be a miracle for this team. Also, our "team A is worse then our "team B" :facepalm:

I really don't know what is wrong with your team sports in last 2 years.:facepalm:and why Bieniek played only in last set. This guy is very talented.

• Like 1

rybak    389
6 minut temu, dareza napisał:

I really don't know what is wrong with your team sports in last 2 years.:facepalm:and why Bieniek played only in last set. This guy is very talented.

In almost all teams in team sports the same players was in the team by something like 10 years, young players wasn't allowed to play because those older are better, when older players retired by age or gets injury there is no good young or junior players which could replace those older players. First "victim" of this wrong system was womens volleyball team, which now is better than even a year ago, but it's still nothing if we will compare current team to this team from 10 years ago :(

• Like 1