website statistics

Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympic Games 2016 News

2 minutes ago, dareza said:

yes, basketball is popular. But I have give you example. On one side group1(Phelps, Bolt or Djokovic or Federer), nevermind. On second some USA basketball players (group 2), Im sure that most peoples who don;t follow sport a lot will choose to be photographed with athletes from group 1.

But Phelps is one athlete. Most people in Serbia don't know any swimmer other than Phelps. That's what I'm saying. Deandre is much better known around here than let's say Missy Franklin. And when I say around here, I don't mean only Serbia, I would argue that is the case in the Balkans, Baltics and most of Europe, even though in all these countries basketball actualy isn't sport no 1.

15 minutes ago, Agger said:

This happened during the welcoming of the Swedish team (no big deal but slightly embarrasing)

:d

you have to excuse here, she is doing it the whole day during last few days, probably her arms start to hurts a bit :d

2 minutes ago, dareza said:

that;s what I talking about :d And btw you are big sport fan :)

so good then :d

yes, well hey I know whats NBA is, and ofc I know that USA is the best in basketball and won practically all gold medals (apart Athens and Argentinian gold and Puerto Rico upset in the semis if I´m not mistaken :)) but really I just didn´t knew the players, thats all :)

and ps I also know about the dream team of Barcelona 1992 :d

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

no :( but I´ll try to learn :)

probably most popular player on this picture is Kevin Durant (first row, picture 4). My favorite player Paul George (row 2, picture 2) :d

Edited by dareza