website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

There are 190 entered for the men and around 160 for the women.  That is 89 more than are scheduled for the spring today for the men!  That is a lot of people.

what the absolute fuck? 

probably every country gaining additional quotas due to junior cup's cancellation? I know that we can start with 6 men, I think.

1 hour ago, RobtheAggie said:

I thought Arber was tiny.  How is there housing for all the teams and athletes.  I also anticipate a lot of Junior's as well  

Booking.com lists 59 hotels for Zwiesel alone :p I'd say there's enough place to fit all these athletes. I mean Zwiesel is closer to Arber than Hochfilzen is to Kitzbuehel?

17 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Booking.com lists 59 hotels for Zwiesel alone :p I'd say there's enough place to fit all these athletes. I mean Zwiesel is closer to Arber than Hochfilzen is to Kitzbuehel?

You are right, I did not expand my search that far.  I only looked in Bodenmais and Bayerisch.

2 hours ago, Werloc said:

what the absolute fuck? 

probably every country gaining additional quotas due to junior cup's cancellation? I know that we can start with 6 men, I think.

Yeah, the IBU Cup quotas are raised after the Junior Cup cancellations. Poland can field six men & women each too (but we only send 5 men to Arber).

Obviously everyone will focus on Stina Nilsson's performance :p

Eq_xZlpXIAA1WP7?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, the IBU Cup quotas are raised after the Junior Cup cancellations. Poland can field six men & women each too (but we only send 5 men to Arber).

Obviously everyone will focus on Stina Nilsson's performance :p

I think it's much more interesting to place your bets if Sara Urumova will be 10 minutes behind in the sprint or will she get under 10 minutes??