website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well an ideal world would be one where these kind of machines aren't necessary to begin with. Sadly an ideal world won't ever happen, at least until humans have gone extinct.

Well, I mean they be just as cool without all the damn guns and crap.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Btw, i saw a bit the CNN and ABC exit (I follow really close the US's elections honestly) and they doesn't seems really good for Sanders. If exit aren't wrong Buttibieg can have some chanches to win in New Hampshire too (If Iowa caucus' results will be confirmed)

Edited by Gianlu33

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

CNN have a really good reputation in Europe, at last they have a better reputation than Fox News :p

I'm assuming that CNN is much more widespread, i dont know if fox news is even available in europe. However when you get the chance check out the ratings of fox vs msnbc vs cnn, get back to me once you do

11 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I'm assuming that CNN is much more widespread, i dont know if fox news is even available in europe. However when you get the chance check out the ratings of fox vs msnbc vs cnn, get back to me once you do

The biggest difference is that non-conservatives watch a mix of CBS, ABC, NBC, and CNN. I’ll admit here and now that I don’t consider much of what CNN does as news, and they have helped ruin the name of good journalism in my opinion.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

The biggest difference is that non-conservatives watch a mix of CBS, ABC, NBC, and CNN. I’ll admit here and now that I don’t consider much of what CNN does as news, and they have helped ruin the name of good journalism in my opinion.

CNN are very smug, did you see Don Lemon's bit about trump's voters? FOX never talk down on democrat voters

7 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

CNN are very smug, did you see Don Lemon's bit about trump's voters? FOX never talk down on democrat voters

Oh, I agreed with Don Lemon’s opinion, and FOX definitely shits on liberals and democrats constantly, but I agree that CNN have lost their way

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Oh, I agreed with Don Lemon’s opinion, and FOX definitely shits on liberals and democrats constantly, but I agree that CNN have lost their way

So i'm a redneck huh? good to know

And Fox talks about the choices and the politicians, not the voters. Just yesterday Hannity went to a biden rally and spoke to voters very respectfully. There's a reason why the top 6 shows between on news channels are all on fox with Hannity,Tucker and Ingraham being the top 3

17 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

So i'm a redneck huh? good to know

And Fox talks about the choices and the politicians, not the voters. Just yesterday Hannity went to a biden rally and spoke to voters very respectfully. There's a reason why the top 6 shows between on news channels are all on fox with Hannity,Tucker and Ingraham being the top 3

Idiots are popular? :dunno:

Redneck no. Blindly following a leader who won’t help the country, and would never support people like you...