website statistics

Athletics EAA Indoor European Championships 2017

Jur

14 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

it was an irony joke but part of it was deleted although parts of German jokes about Bukowiecki are not being deleted

as always here...german provocateur is favorized. No.....by carrot i thought of....sth like in Monty Python...and i`m still sure that also some German athletes like "carrots" :)

I wasn't talking about Germans :lol:

I just thought maybe Bukowiecki has been explaining his succes by a new diet of carrots, just like our Dafne Schippers is all "my vegetables make me so fast!" and a lot of Dutch fans can't hold their laugh when people seriously believe that :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

I wasn't talking about Germans :lol:

I just thought maybe Bukowiecki has been explaining his succes by a new diet of carrots, just like our Dafne Schippers is all "my vegetables make me so fast!" and a lot of Dutch fans can't hold their laugh when people seriously believe that :p 

i know - my joke was a respond to comments on Bukowiecki from someone a bit west from Poland ;), maybe it`s better to focus on own country

sure i also laugh of it in my Pythony style ;)....i think Dafne uses a lot of bean before a race :d and maybe some cabbage :d

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it