website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2020 (Tour de France)

Totallympics

25 minutes ago, justony said:

Team ?? rules. Soon everybody will know, how to write and speak in Slovenian. ?

Plus, with Sagan you’re basically unstoppable :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

PZUj_4RCSaScDmb-Ui0pEg~tour-de-france-lo

Stage 5

Wednesday - September 2nd, 2020

h. 13:20 (GMT +2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gap - Privas   

183km - Lumpy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0bGcE4-nTSnYsRGDopM07Q~Profil-5-etapy-To

https://t.aimg.sk/magaziny/IcKdFKBZRxWHQyMMEqzqyg~Mapa-5-etapy-Tour-de-France-2020.jpg?t=L2ZpdC1pbi82MDB4MA%3D%3D&h=uuJ9kmw65xvMqTx4XQzNxQ&e=2145916800&v=2

Man, great stage 4. I just managed to watch some highlights, but that was awesome. This is shaping up to be a great tour.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

51 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Man, great stage 4. I just managed to watch some highlights, but that was awesome. This is shaping up to be a great tour.

Honestly "great" is a big word, only the last 10km was really interesting. I can't wait for the 3rd week :cheer:

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Honestly "great" is a big word, only the last 10km was really interesting. I can't wait for the 3rd week :cheer:

Intermediate sprint and climbing points were pretty interesting too.