website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

Reporter to Cavendish: "You think you can keep wearing this green jersey until Paris?"

Cavendish: "No way, when we're in the mountains we are all in the groupetto in the back and Sagan is picking up 20 points in the lead group. The green jersey is way out of reach for all of us. Sagan will always win the green as long as they have these intermediate sprints."

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Reporter to Cavendish: "You think you can keep wearing this green jersey until Paris?"

Cavendish: "No way, when we're in the mountains we are all in the groupetto in the back and Sagan is picking up 20 points in the lead group. The green jersey is way out of reach for all of us. Sagan will always win the green as long as they have these intermediate sprints."

Reporter to Sagan : "Now you are in yellow. The Tinkoff team could opt to use the team to protect your yellow jersey instead of focusing on overall victory ?"

Sagan : "I don't care. If I lose yellow, I have the green. If I lose the green jersey I have the rainbow jersey. :lol: I'll just try everyday and well see how it goes,"

Belgian commentators have resorted to describing what they had for lunch earlier today, "because what else do we have to talk about in this stage?!"

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Greipel celebrates too early :lol:

Kittel and Groenewegen passed a ton of riders on the sides, but they were way too far behind :(