website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

8 hours ago, Prashanth said:

Thanks GBR and Poland  for giving us so much high points, especially GBR for picking us the top song...WOW it really means a lot....I think Indian music effect said it all in these choices.

In this time we give some poinst for the Indian song, i like it a lot more than the last one.

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ireland or Mexico?

Red nations preferred Ireland over Mexico, while blue ones preferred Mexico over Ireland. Green nations (Moldova and Greece) didn't award any points to IRL or MEX.

d1c082117d294d3ba84f667aae7a14b5.png

Nodoby ask me :mad:, the argentinian vote isnt complete again.

Ok, so 16º place this year, together with Tunisia? That's great! Top half of the classification table, not bad :p

Funny because I think last year we also ended very close to Tunisia (which, on that contest, was also one of my favourite songs :p)

And it seems this year I finally gave 12 points to the winner :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Ok, so 16º place this year, together with Tunisia? That's great! Top half of the classification table, not bad :p

Funny because I think last year we also ended very close to Tunisia (which, on that contest, was also one of my favourite songs :p)

And it seems this year I finally gave 12 points to the winner :thumbup:

i must confess something: your change of type of music is a really good thing for me, i really dont like the two last portuguese songs.....but the moonspell one is wonderful, is not for the language (with Brazil near, the portuguese is common for us), is only for the type of music.

4 minutos atrás, konig disse:

i must confess something: your change of type of music is a really good thing for me, i really dont like the two last portuguese songs.....but the moonspell one is wonderful, is not for the language (with Brazil near, the portuguese is common for us), is only for the type of music.

hehe, the first two were portuguese fado-type. This last one is metal. I'm not sure about the next one, but I'll try to choose a differente music type. :)

Because, you see, I think it would be amazing to win this contest, but more than that I see this as an opportunity to show the best of my nation's music (in many different styles) to everyone here.

I am not expecting for everyone to like it, but hoping that at least some of you will! I know that some users here loved the Deolinda music last year's, and now I know that you liked this year's Moonspell, and that only is enough to make me say "My work here is done!" and to be proud of my country's music! :POR

14 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

hehe, the first two were portuguese fado-type. This last one is metal. I'm not sure about the next one, but I'll try to choose a differente music type. :)

i like the Fado it's emotional

Spoiler

but why didn't you like my song why :mad:

Edited by bestmen

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

i like the Fado it's emotional

Hide contents

but why didn't you liked my song why :mad:

In my own vote, your song is the second one (behind the portuguese), i like too much thats seventys style of music, they make me remember (a little) the Bee Gees.