website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Opening Ceremony Flag Bearers

6 minutes ago, carivan said:

Nairo wasn't on the selected 7. Back then no one knew if he would go. The road race is the morning after so it would be the same issue as with Jossimar. Yuri was among the 7, and I'd love it it she gets it (same as with any of the others).

Nope. Back in May it was announced James would only go to Copa. Teo and Falcao has publicly said they'd go tho. I don't know about Monaco but if Sporting doesn't want to give permission to the Portuguese I imagine they'd be less inclined to give it to Teo even tho his grandma died last week and he's claiming she asked him to go to the Olympics on her deathbed (This is not a joke, I swear)

Yuri would be one of the best options after all confusion.....and she need something to build her confidence after few riecent lost matches

omg :facepalm:

hace 1 minuto, DaniSRB said:

Yuri would be one of the best options after all confusion.....and she need something to build her confidence after few riecent lost matches

omg :facepalm:

Yuri would be great. I'd also favor Jaqueline Renteria. Thing is, the seven chosen to be voted on all deserve it, it just sucks that the NOC managed to make a mess out of something so simple.

On 7/8/2016 at 21:08, carivan said:

Yuri would be great. I'd also favor Jaqueline Renteria. Thing is, the seven chosen to be voted on all deserve it, it just sucks that the NOC managed to make a mess out of something so simple.

yes :(

but in the end all what matters are medals....i hope all of them will perform the best they can

5 hours ago, Benolympique said:

5 hours ago, Benolympique said:

5 hours ago, MantaRaymarc said:

:BLR Sergei Martynov (Shooting)*

* He'll carry the Belarusian flag at the opening ceremony, but serve as the head coach of the shooting team. 

Source (Belarusian)

3 hours ago, DaniSRB said:

:BIH Amel Tuka (athletics)