website statistics

United States National Thread

wpwells

1 minute ago, bmo said:

I know I am quite disappointed.  I saw ESPN will have coverage from 10 am until 4:30 ET.  But the handball match is at 7.

Apparently no handball will be televised until the semis. The Pan Am Games can be rather spotty in terms of televising events

37 minutes ago, ofan said:

Apparently no handball will be televised until the semis. The Pan Am Games can be rather spotty in terms of televising events

I believe they may show the last round of preliminaries, but I’m not sure. That could be for the men.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I believe they may show the last round of preliminaries, but I’m not sure. That could be for the men.

Hopefully! We don't have a broadcaster in Canada, so it looks like I'll be scouring the web for streams

17 minutes ago, ofan said:

Hopefully! We don't have a broadcaster in Canada, so it looks like I'll be scouring the web for streams

If I find anything I’ll pass it your way. If you have a vpn, TYCSportsPlay is a great option.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, bmo said:

The US women win their first match at the Pan Am games against Trinidad 2-0.  The U.S men will play at 3 ET against El Salvador.

Very easy match for them 21-9, 21-8. The men’s match is at 12PM for those on the West (Best) Coast

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Very easy match for them 21-9, 21-8. The men’s match is at 12PM for those on the West (Best) Coast

It was a very easy win.  But Trinidad was not that good.  I will wait to judge them until they play Costa Rica tomorrow.  The west coast is great to watch American leagues & sports like MLB, NFL, etc.  It is also great for Asia sports events.  But European sports like the Premier League the matches start bright and early.

13 minutes ago, bmo said:

It was a very easy win.  But Trinidad was not that good.  I will wait to judge them until they play Costa Rica tomorrow.  The west coast is great to watch American leagues & sports like MLB, NFL, etc.  It is also great for Asia sports events.  But European sports like the Premier League the matches start bright and early.

Yeah but I can go to sleep when I want to and not have to stay up till 0:00 just watch sports events in my country. Trinidad and Tobago will probably play the 15th place game based off what I saw today.