website statistics

2024 Olympics - Day 10 (August 5)

1 minute ago, Josh said:

They have owned them on the Women’s Series, not sure how they weren’t able to beat them even once here :facepalm:

Mevius is new to the German team, but it’s not like she’s a superstar…

They pretty clearly need a new coaching staff and a new sports psychologist.

Just now, orangeman said:

They are legit the most frustrating team I'm ever watched. Sometimes it looks like they don't want to win. Sometimes they look like easily the best team in the competition. 

I feel the same way about them, ONLY during the Olympics though. 

Anyways the fouls, and the lack of clutchness down the stretch cost them. I’m quite annoyed, but they still have a bronze medal match to go, hopefully they can get it done.

They just seem to panic when it's close and start missing easy shots/take impossible shots. Like, they're up by one with 2 or 3 minutes left. Why are they taking terrible 2-point shots? They're the better team, go in, get the 1 and/or force a foul. Make the other team make mistakes. Don't make your own unforced mistakes for them. 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

I feel the same way about them, ONLY during the Olympics though. 

Anyways the fouls, and the lack of clutchness down the stretch cost them. I’m quite annoyed, but they still have a bronze medal match to go, hopefully they can get it done.

Can they beat the states though?

13 minutes ago, NearPup said:

They pretty clearly need a new coaching staff and a new sports psychologist.

Coaching staff? Eh, Gaucher did help them win silver at the World Cup in 2022. Sports psychologist? If they don’t have one already, abso-fucking-lutely. 

• Latest Posts around Totallympics