website statistics

[POLL-EQUESTRIAN] Which country will win the Equestrian medal tally at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024? Road to Paris 2024

[POLL-EQUESTRIAN] Which country will win the Equestrian medal tally at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL-EQUESTRIAN] Which country will win the Equestrian medal tally at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024?

Britain are going to be very competitive in the dressage with the two Charlotte’s and the eventing team go in as favourites alongside individual hopes in all 3 disciplines.

Ive been particularly impressed with the progression of ImHoTep in the past 18 months. 

it's gonna be a fierce battle between :GBR and :GER 

my pick is :GER because they are more competitive in Show Jumping and in the Team Dressage and can keep up with GBR in the Eventing

individually, I think someone from :GBR is going to win the Eventing competition, someone from :SWE the Show Jumping and probably someone from :GER the Dressage tournament...not following closely enough to make names, though

For Germany to come top of the table, the most clear route is through winning individual and team gold in the Dressage. Given the entries of both nations I don’t feel confident making that prediction.

In fact I’d lean the other way and give the edge in both to GB. Especially if Pete can top 90% again.. It should be a fascinating watch.