website statistics

Football at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

vlad

4 minutes ago, nenad said:

I agree that this commentators on BBC are dull, even our guy in Serbia sounds better

Russian guys on Kodi stream are excited though

live stream links please 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

It is not BBC commentators it is OBS I think. 

bbc.co.uk

I disagree, I think there could be a goal, it takes one chance, just one.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

11 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I can not see any team scoring by the looks of things. :pope:

It's women's football, anything can happen at any random moment for absolutely no reason :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• To pass that pin, they could have done a hug. I think the whole scene seems made to arrive to the kiss (why is Gil-galad there but is not involved in treating? He should be the one to decide after all), so to cater to the romantic part of the audience (again, soap opera style) and to get negative reactions from who knows that it'd be sacrilege in this world.  As for the orcs, same as everything else - they want to add something revolutionary in that world but then immediately inconsistent. One scene orcs want to be loved, the next one savagely licking blood from knives (copied from LotR of course), then back to wanting love. It's like they didn't read the script they wrote.
    • Which is why I'm not reading the books, ever (because obviously he is never going to finish that). No problem with the shows though.
    • I honestly wonder how that can be done. Generally speaking, rider behaviour is most likely the first thing one would have to look at. So many bad falls due to riders just not paying attention, taking insane and often even unncessary risks or (hello Jay Vine) coming from the world of things like Zwift and therefore not having basic bike control skills.   There's of course also other things, like mass sprints on those super wide and straight roads.
    • They see dying vs Satanyahu like a honor of warriors they defended Gaza as much they can  ...Hezbollah are paying their empathy by avoid  civilians ...enormous mistake                 
    • The terrorist Dick schoof is sending weapons to the terrorist Satanyahu    his name is Dick 
    • nothing related to the leader , their goal is to kill people and steal the land 
    • @Sindo Not to be annoying  But a page being full after 3 (!) posts surely isn't by design, but something not going entirely right in the forum software?     It was already honestly too little to have a new page every 10 posts, but every 3 is a bit much  
    • They infiltrate governements and use black magic  money and media to manipulate them , well done Satan 
    • Rumours are saying terrorist leader Hassan Nasrallah of Hezbollah may have been killed. Wouldn't be surprising, since yesterday's large attacks they have not made a single coherent statement, it's like all leadership is gone.
    • There is no terrorist in this world like you and your husband  Satanyahu in hell together