website statistics

Men's Basketball Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

Posted (edited)

https://www.fiba.basketball/en/events/mens-olympic-basketball-tournament-paris-2024/games/117651-SRB-USA

Serbia

Final 84 - 110

USA

Edited by Mr. Cam

4 games on tap for tomorrow

Expect both Group A games  Spain vs Greece & Canada vs Australia to be good ones.

Can only hope for close games on the Group B matches.  France vs Japan & Germany vs Brazil.  

Posted (edited)

Wow I sure was wrong on Japan vs France.  France wins by 4 in OT.

However Japan was up by 4 points with 10 seconds left in regulation. France hits a 3 point shot and you foul them allowing them to tie the game. This is the 2nd time i have seen this dumb play.  Not sure what game it was but a team was up by 3 with seconds left. The other team throws up a 3 pointer to tie the game and you fouled them in the process

Edited by stockblock

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, stockblock said:

Wow I sure was wrong on Japan vs France.  France wins by 4 in OT.

However Japan was up by 4 points with 10 seconds left in regulation. France hits a 3 point shot and you foul them allowing them to tie the game. This is the 2nd time i have seen this dumb play.  Not sure what game it was but a team was up by 3 with seconds left. The other team throws up a 3 pointer to tie the game and you fouled them in the process

It wasn't a foul tho, the refs helped France to win this, and earlier the Hachimura technical foul was a joke

Edited by Gonzaxene