website statistics

Archery at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

That was seriously one outrageous final :hyper: :bowdown:  An epic conclusion to one of the most fun sports at every Olympics. Enjoyed it thoroughly this week. I second the opinion, that i wish i'm paying more attention to it, outside of the OG, but it gets completely lost between Olympic cycles..

I was a young man, when these old geezers Brady Ellison and Vincent Hancock were winning Olympic medals for team :USA and we are in 2024 and they are still winning medals :bowdown:  . Then i proceed to check their bio and see, that both of them are only 35 years :yikes: How, why? :d 

56 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

That was seriously one outrageous final :hyper: :bowdown:  An epic conclusion to one of the most fun sports at every Olympics. Enjoyed it thoroughly this week. I second the opinion, that i wish i'm paying more attention to it, outside of the OG, but it gets completely lost between Olympic cycles..

I was a young man, when these old geezers Brady Ellison and Vincent Hancock were winning Olympic medals for team :USA and we are in 2024 and they are still winning medals :bowdown:  . Then i proceed to check their bio and see, that both of them are only 35 years :yikes: How, why? :d 

It’s the Wayne Rooney syndrome of looking constantly 35 years old 

24 minutes ago, Dnl said:

It’s the Wayne Rooney syndrome of looking constantly 35 years old 

Well, nothing against the guy, i like him very much tbo, but Brady Ellison has looked 40 since Rio. :d

Men's Individual Recurve
Final Results

:KOR KIM Woo-Jin

:USA Brady ELLISON

:KOR LEE Woo-Seok

Gold Medal Match

:KOR Kim Woo-Jin  6 - 5  Brady Ellison  :USA

Bronze Medal Match

:KOR Lee Woo-Seok  6 - 0 Florian Unruh :GER

Full Final Rounds Brackets HERE
Full Elimination Rounds Brackets Here
Individual Ranking Round Results Here