website statistics

Slalom Canoeing OCA Oceanian Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

17 minutes ago, rybak said:

I'm just waiting that womens C1 quota wont be used in either Africa or Ocenia and maybe :POL will get reallocation, as far as I remember we are first underline after World Champs and European Games.

STACH Aleksandra :POL seems to be the first non qualifier according to that ranking in C1 (If I didnt get mistaked)

44 minutes ago, Jur said:

Well I dont fully understand the reallocation process to be honest, so I'm gonna step out of trying for this one lmao

To be fair to the ICF, they've been one of the quickest federations in confirming qualifiers after events so you mightn't have long to wait

1 minute ago, Jur said:

STACH Aleksandra :POL seems to be the first non qualifier according to that ranking in C1 (If I didnt get mistaked)

We won't use this for sure. Zwolińska will take all 3 places.

4 minutes ago, rybak said:

Why you think that?

Zwolińska is a class better athlete in both events. She has a chance for medal in both events like European Games, World Champs.  Recently she was practicing C1 more.

Edited by Adriano

16 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Zwolińska is a class better athlete in both events. She has a chance for medal in both events like European Games, World Champs.  Recently she was practicing C1 more.

I think competing in 3 events during Olympics might be a little too much for her. But we will see.

If I'm not mistaken, the reallocation would go to:

MK1:GERHannes Aigner
WK1:ALGCarole Bouzidi
WC1:POLKlaudia ZWOLINSKA

Obviously as mentioned above, many quotas will be declined to allow athletes to double/triple-up during the Paris games.