website statistics

Wrestling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

juddy96

Gerade eben schrieb MHSN:

They didn't caution the Serb even once ! unbelievable , they always caution both wrestlers at least once in low scoring matches, this one was unbelievable even in UWW standards, they knew Armenian will score on par terre , they didn't even let him be on top even once,

It was really a bad joke. I am watching the whole day and I got a bad feeling after the first match today. In my opinion Lorinc from Hungary got robbed in his first match and it was the same stupid Referee. And of course I was right. So many matches were decided by stupid caution points. Norouzi was attacking all the time and his opponent got 2 points. But this match was even worse. Stefanek  didn't do anything for the match for 6 minutes!!!

Well since we are not winning anything, i'm glad that at least it went to someone closer to us, i believe Serbia's coach is bulgarian.

This activity thing looks too much like the boxing activity and not in a good way. :d Too much room for interpretation and from what i have seen the majority of matches are decided by the par terres given by the referees or the warning points afterwards. I have barely seen any throws from standing possition or take downs..

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Federer91:

Well since we are not winning anything, i'm glad that at least it went to someone closer to us, i believe Serbia's coach is bulgarian.

This activity thing looks too much like the boxing activity and not in a good way. :d Too much room for interpretation and from what i have seen the majority of matches are decided by the par terres given by the referees or the warning points afterwards. I have barely seen any throws from standing possition or take downs..

You nailed it! Referees have way too much power with this rules.

I have nothing against Serbia, but the armenian guy was clearly the better wrestler and deserved gold.

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

UWW president is from Serbia, now i see why Noroozi had to lose,

the final was a joke, the Armenian scored the only real point of the match , still they made him lose by a caution. while he was more active, disgusting,

Nothing new, the same happened with Viktor Lőrincz in the bronze match against the :GER Kudla... 

Poor :ARM guy. :(