website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

I’m having like 5-6 DM/PM messages with people on 3 different platforms right now. My mind is about to explode ? (and I like that. Wednesday’s are generally pretty boring for me)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 godzin temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

I’m having like 5-6 DM/PM messages with people on 3 different platforms right now. My mind is about to explode ? (and I like that. Wednesday’s are generally pretty boring for me)

I always have it when I go on Facebook after a long day at work. Similar or larger, I have spam probably on Twitter from which I took a break.

45 minutes ago, TomJa said:

I always have it when I go on Facebook after a long day at work. Similar or larger, I have spam probably on Twitter from which I took a break.

Well the difference was that it was all important. I was getting to know a user. Working with a user to choose a song for TISC. Plus, wrangling a Brit, a Pole, and an American for Totallympics Media.

All In all very productive day. Even managed to find time to download rhe 2013 Jeux De La Francophonie PDFs and begin to resort my 2017 AIMAG PDFs (which was hell because of the 5,000,000,000 Belt Wrestling events that :TKM just had to have)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Well the difference was that it was all important. I was getting to know a user. Working with a user to choose a song for TISC. Plus, wrangling a Brit, a Pole, and an American for Totallympics Media.

All In all very productive day. Even managed to find time to download rhe 2013 Jeux De La Francophonie PDFs and begin to resort my 2017 AIMAG PDFs (which was hell because of the 5,000,000,000 Belt Wrestling events that :TKM just had to have)

It was me when I returned home that I lost my enthusiasm for everything because a neighbor from behind the wall gave a drill concert and the only thing I wrote was the European beach volleyball championships, and I created ladders in the latest badminton tournament.Only I write myself and try to add current affairs. So maybe someday I will get help. Certainly there is not enough time, because from 7 to 15 I am at work, when I come back home and embrace myself, it is already 17 and I fight Olympic topics for 3-4 hours. And in the meantime I do different things plus I try to go to various sports, cultural, etc. events.

Just now, TomJa said:

It was me when I returned home that I lost my enthusiasm for everything because a neighbor from behind the wall gave a drill concert and the only thing I wrote was the European beach volleyball championships, and I created ladders in the latest badminton tournament.Only I write myself and try to add current affairs. So maybe someday I will get help. Certainly there is not enough time, because from 7 to 15 I am at work, when I come back home and embrace myself, it is already 17 and I fight Olympic topics for 3-4 hours. And in the meantime I do different things plus I try to go to various sports, cultural, etc. events.

Yeah my schedule is much less demanding. I’ve got 3 1/2 hours of classes (generally) on Monday-Thursday, and 1 hour on Friday. The only other responsibility I have on a regular basis is running Totallympics Media. So plenty time for archiving results.

Edited by Olympian1010

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Yeah my schedule is much less demanding. I’ve got 3 1/2 hours of classes (generally) on Monday-Thursday, and 1 hour on Friday. The only other responsibility I have on a regular basis is running Totallympics Media. So plenty time for archiving results.

I don't start the night to write it yet. I need help, because there are a lot of things that I have a backlog of (e.g. current World Tour tournaments in table tennis, or almost the whole season in tennis). For sure, before the Olympic Games in Tokyo I will not be up to date with all this, and here I am still back in the winter for the whole season. Massacre. This time is running out too soon.