website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

5 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Yeah you throw the fireworks to the sky , that's normal nothing new

There are plenty of people who have no brains and so throw it everywhere except for the sky.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

34 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yep, inside the school and even on the school bus... and this would happen often :d

Yeah, no. I don’t think that’s normal. We considered bringing bounce castles on campus peak shenanigans :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Just another place for those idiots to set off a firework :d

Fireworks are illegal where I live. In California, you can only legally have them in July (However, their banned year-round because of the fire danger where I live). People shoot them off illegally all the time of course (because they can just drive to Mexico and smuggle them back in), and it’s annoying as hell.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Fireworks are illegal where I live. In California, you can only legally have them in July (However, their banned year-round because of the fire danger where I live). People shoot them off illegally all the time of course (because they can just drive to Mexico and smuggle them back in), and it’s annoying as hell.

Also illegal here. But you can be sure come every October those teens with nothing better to do always had their hands on fireworks and letting them off everywhere as if it was the funniest thing ever :facepalm:

40 minutes ago, bestmen said:

and for olympian1010 selling weapons are legal in california and not the fireworks   :mumble:

California has some of the most strict gun laws in the US (and has banned many other “creations”), but yep. Guns are more legal than fireworks.

I’ve been watching a 24 hour comedy livestream for charity since 6 yesterday, and I’ve only been more tired to during the Olympics, Asian Games, and European Games. They’re raising good money for the children’s hospital my sister visits though, so it’s worth it I guess. Plus, it’s entertaining as hell.