website statistics

Mediterranean Beach Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Finswimming is The last chance for medals , they are good in apnea here they event have 1 world record . ..except if they sent bad persons , they  do it in the sea ...but performance will be different in the pool 

Edited by bestmen

:GRE gets the double in basketball.

One of the Croatians made a smooth two-point buzzer beater in men’s final, but it wasn’t enough to tie the game. Still, salute :cool:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Hard to tell how good the standard was Basketball 3x3. There were missed shots right and left, along with some low scores.

It might be worth noting that none of the NOCs that won medals in Oran entered a team in this competition.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

36 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Hard to tell how good the standard was Basketball 3x3. There were missed shots right and left, along with some low scores.

It might be worth noting that none of the NOCs that won medals in Oran entered a team in this competition.

If I'm not mistake, this was an under 23 event. I'm not sure about Oran 2022 rules 

10 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

If I'm not mistake, this was an under 23 event. 

I don’t really feel like that makes the pitiful participation rate any better. 

Just catching up on the Formula Kite replays…

You gotta feel for Denis Taradin :CYP. He was two points off the lead after day 1 (race 4). He then had a wipeout in the final leg of race 5 while challenging for the lead, which he followed up with a wipeout right at the start of race 6. As if that wasn’t unfortunate enough, he had regrouped and found his way back to the front runners in race 7 only to have an kite issue on the last leg, which decommissioned him painfully close to the finish line (though he did eventually manage to finish the race). What an unbelievable and unfortunate start to the day.

Despite the very low entry numbers, I’ve quite enjoyed watching Formula Kite. I excited to see its debut at the Olympics.

13 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I just notice that the mixed relay in open water is cancelled. In other news, Syria won gold medal in beach wrestling :cheer:

In a very entertaining fashion as well. Sarem was down 0-2 in both his semifinal and final, and came back to win both 3-2. 

This is Syria’s second ever gold medal at the Mediterranean Beach Games. Their other gold medal was also in beach wrestling.