website statistics

Mediterranean Beach Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2nd day is still on course. Only 2 medal events today: women's kata and the triathle mixed relay, both at their debut at Mediterranean Beach Games.

We'll have preliminary of beach handball, beach soccer and 3x3 basketball too and some action in sailing 

How do you get disqualified in kata (before the competition)? :question:

Sewidan :EGY shown as DSQ

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

How do you get disqualified in kata (before the competition)? :question:

Sewidan :EGY shown as DSQ

hahaha ..it should show DNS at least the (D) is right :p .. :EGY Kata team and rowing team both failed to get visa on time and didn't fly to Greece  

:FRA gets the first podium sweep of the Games; in a mixed relay event no less :yikes:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I don't know if it's only me, but I have some issues with the streaming platform today

It’s working fine for me. I was watching karate and triathlete.