website statistics

Best Sports Moments of The (Correct) Decade From 2010-2019

Olympian1010

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

This thread should be renamed "Olympian1010 changes the world and why everyone else is wrong" :lol:

But that’s every thread :mumble::p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

But that’s every thread :mumble::p

I don't hang around ideallistic teenagers anymore so it's curious talking to you (and correcting your mistakes :evil: ) but trust me, when you get older you'll realize it's not worth the damn to fight every battle available :p I'm not that old by any means but I'm happy that my knee doesn't hurt like crazy when I get up in the morning (which used to be the case a while back). People my age I know have had back surgeries already so it could be way worse too :p

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

So you count music from 1990 as part of the eighties? What the hell.

I just checked Sandra's discography - in year 1990 her "Paintings in Yellow" album appeared. Comparing "Hiroshima" or "JOhnny Wanna Live" to "Maria Magdalena", "Around My Heart" or "Innocent Love" and considering her as a symbol of 80s music - definetely, 1990 was NOT 80s anymore. Don't you dare to discuss with it.

The Best valuable :SVK

Sagan first athlete to win back to back 3 world champion titles.

The Best emotional :SVK

IIHF world championshp 2012 cinderella campaign 9 months after the tragic death of Pavol Demitra in the Yaroslavl air plane crash.

Quarterfinal

Semifinal

The return home

Will post my international personal best moments later

Sagan’s world championships were so fun to watch. The man was just always there at the right moment. This will be a sprint I reabre for the rest of my life: 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Here’s a fun way to commemorate the Olympics of this decade (they one going from 2010-2019): 

56 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Can't watch it. NBC probably doesn't allow vids to be viewed outside USA ;)

That would be correct :(. Those with vpns can enjoy though. It’s a fun montage of light hearted moments.

47 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

That would be correct :(. Those with vpns can enjoy though. It’s a fun montage of light hearted moments.

It's old news for me. I can't watch any vids on the NBC site either (or that was the case last time I checked last year).