website statistics

Tennis US Open 2019

Totallympics

On 03/09/2019 at 23:24, Monzanator said:

Well, he married aka wrecked Nicole Vaidisova's career which some people will never forgive him :p  Well, they got married twice now, sadly Nicole's mentality was never her strong suit when she was playing. And she never played Maria Sharapova which would have been a marketing man's wet dream in the previous decade.

I am among those who blame Radek for Vaidisova's career. She might have returned sooner than later and MIGHT.... well :d 

Just now, Wanderer said:

IF, IF Schwartzman wins, this would be first slam after... Roland Garros 2004 where none of Federer/Djokovic/Nadal names won't be heard in the semifinals. The year I started high school and now I am starting my thirties :d 

Roland Garros 2004...which by the way was already the 9th consecutive Grand Slam appearance of Feliciano Lopez, who has still not missed a single Grand Slam ever since :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Roland Garros 2004...which by the way was already the 9th consecutive Grand Slam appearance of Feliciano Lopez, who has still not missed a single Grand Slam ever since :bowdown: 

Feli Lopez did have some injuries, but still managed to play all the slams :d 

Always in the main draw!

Just now, Wanderer said:

And speaking of that RG 2004 - four Argentinians in the quarterfinals, three in semis and the winner was the lowest ranked of them all :d 

The year before was much nicer :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Wanderer said:

IF, IF Schwartzman wins, this would be first slam after... Roland Garros 2004 where none of Federer/Djokovic/Nadal names won't be heard in the semifinals. The year I started high school and now I am starting my thirties :d 

Both of us know that Diego has nothing to hurt Nadal :p