website statistics

Football 2023 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

10 points deduction for Everton for Profitability and Sustainability breach in 2021/2022 Season , after very strong results recently they are down to 19th place with 4 points only , why always small teams get caught in Financial Fair play stuff and the teams that actually spend billions are in good positions :d

Edited by thepharoah

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

and the teams that actually spend billions are in good positions :d

Probably because of the amounts they can 'afford' to spend on better and more lawyers :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

10 points deduction for Everton for Profitability and Sustainability breach in 2021/2022 Season , after very strong results recently they are down to 19th place with 4 points only , why always small teams get caught in Financial Fair play stuff and the teams that actually spend billions are in good positions :d

Not often I am proud of :SCO football, but when Glasgow Rangers were found guilty of similar the club were dissolved, had to start again in the 4th Division & work their way back.  All the other clubs took a loss, but the rules were enforced.

53 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Another loss for Germany at home before Euros as they lost to Turkey 3-2 

To be fair, Turkey really was the home team in Berlin today :p 

Which is not to say it's not looking great for the Germans of course :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Who could have guessed, Mario Balotelli has been involved in a big car accident (got off unhurt) and was most likely rather drunk.

https://www.voxnews.al/english/sport/i-dehur-ne-timon-aksidentohet-mario-baloteli-video-i53158

I guess it had been quiet around him for too long, so he needed some new bit of drama to make sure everyone remembers he is still....well, that :p