website statistics

Summer Universiade 2019

Totallympics

Man the :NED judoka had the bronze medal on a platter, took it off the platter, and handed it to the judoka from :KOR. How do you lose a match like that? :spank:

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, hckosice said:

whoever who want to post results and have the access to them, please feel free to do it. I take my vacation

I’d try, but it would take a religious level miracle for the website to work.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

It was 6.6! Dude, are you okay?

Yeah I’m more pissed about missing the last 20 minutes of action because of people calling to check-in. The earthquake was about 60-70 miles from me and a 6.6. I’ve been through earthquakes before so no biggie. My house has no damage (not even a single item fell :yes) and my family is fine.

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

he is hidden under the table 

Yep. I was under my table tennis table.