Totallympics

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Alpine skiing course was really awful, totally unfair :(

Women's Giant Slalom

:AUT Magdalena Egger 

:FRA Marie Lamure

:NOR Bryn Moerkeset

Was there a livestream?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

we lost to Finland in the opening match 1-2 :cry:  @heywoodu  where was your support ? :(

52080723_2249010648477567_13009408136597

Did you see my livestream link? Probably be there throughout the games. I can’t record the games though, so probably no replays.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’ve found live-streams for Hockey, Curling, and Short Track

I’ve found replays of Short Track, Curling

I’ve found highlights for Short Track, Alpine Skiing, Cross Country Skiing.

Does anyone wish for me to send them a link? (Probably can’t do it till later today my time)

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

we lost to Finland in the opening match 1-2 :cry:  @heywoodu  where was your support ? :(

52080723_2249010648477567_13009408136597

Sorry, I was in the WiFi-less train back home :p Next time tag me before the game please :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve found live-streams for Hockey, Curling, and Short Track

I’ve found replays of Short Track, Curling

I’ve found highlights for Short Track, Alpine Skiing, Cross Country Skiing.

Does anyone wish for me to send them a link? (Probably can’t do it till later today my time)

Absolutely (minus the curling).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Alpine skiing course was really awful, totally unfair :(

Women's Giant Slalom

:AUT Magdalena Egger 

:FRA Marie Lamure

:NOR Bryn Moerkeset

Because in reality it was a slalom? :p 

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Did you see my livestream link? Probably be there throughout the games. I can’t record the games though, so probably no replays.

Yes, I tried it, but seriously this was really terrible, the camera was in stationary position, seriously, the camera was not moving at all so all what can be available to watch was 60 minutes in the neutral zone :lol: the most stupid livestream I saw in mylife