website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

18 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

:JAM is also guaranteed to win a medal in judo. I don’t think they even had a proper program a few years ago. 

Ashley McKenzie switch allegiance to Jamaica about a month ago. He is a former Olympian and more recently won gold at the 2022 Commonwealth Games under :ENG.

17 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Ashley McKenzie switch allegiance to Jamaica about a month ago. He is a former Olympian and more recently won gold at the 2022 Commonwealth Games under :ENG.

Yeah, the commentators (at the CG Games) mentioned how they’ve been recruiting diaspora to get things started last year. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:ISV took an overtime loss to :DOM. I didn’t expect them to be competitive against the DR, let alone almost beat them. A very positive start to the Games in women’s basketball :thumbup:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:GUY barely missed out on the semifinals of women’s doubles in table tennis. They won the first two sets, but :VEN came back and won the next three :(

:ARU beat :COL in the solo technical :yikes:

:MEX waiting for her score now. I think she’ll win, and definitely impartial even though performed to one of my favorite Spanish songs (“Gracias A La Vida”)

Edit: Silver for :ARU :clap:

Edited by Olympian1010

Anyone find stream for table tennis and judo? I haven’t been able to find any yesterday or today. I’m not sure they’re being broadcast, but I’d like to watch if they are :d

De Lara :MEX with a Games Record (1:00.23) in the men’s 100m breaststroke. It’s been a good day for Mexico. 

:HON joins the medal table in the same race.

Edited by Olympian1010

Harvey :BER just misses out on a medal in the women’s 100m backstroke. She lead at the turn, but went out slightly too hard I think :(