website statistics

Swimming

42 minutes ago, Josh said:

Great split for Pickrem during the breaststroke leg however. 1:05.61!

If Pickrem swam that time in her leg of the relay in Tokyo, Canada would have gotten gold, OR and only 0.7 away from WR. Heck, that split gives her 4th in the 100m final at Tokyo. Amazing time in the middle of a 400 IM. 

Edited by orangeman

1 hour ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

57.19 would be an excellent time for a 17 year old who specializes in the 100m butterfly

let alone a 17 year old in which this is their 8th or 9th best event :lol:

Off the top of my head

After the 400IM, 200FL, 200IM, 400FR, 200FR, 800FR, 200BK? 

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Off the top of my head

After the 400IM, 200FL, 200IM, 400FR, 200FR, 800FR, 200BK? 

That was just a rough estimate.

Next in line would be some combination of 100 FR, 1500 FR, 100 BK, 100 FL. Honestly not sure which order to put them. 

4 hours ago, Josh said:

Great split for Pickrem during the breaststroke leg however. 1:05.61!

Wait a minute. That can't be right. Summer's breaststroke leg in her WR 400 IM was 13 seconds slower. I can't find the results you speak of, but that simply can't be right. I knew it sounded off. 

16 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Wait a minute. That can't be right. Summer's breaststroke leg in her WR 400 IM was 13 seconds slower. I can't find the results you speak of, but that simply can't be right. I knew it sounded off. 

Doesn’t sound right to me either, but that’s what SwimSwam is reporting.  

33 minutes ago, orangeman said:

16 minutes ago, Josh said:

Doesn’t sound right to me either, but that’s what SwimSwam is reporting.  

Results

She split 1:17.75

I don't know where else to post this but Canada has been upgraded to a bronze medal in the 4x200m freestyle relay at Tokyo 2020. China got DQ'd over a doping violation.

This brings the total medal count to 25 and Summer McIntosh now has an Olympic medal