website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2018

bestmen

25 minuti fa, bestmen ha scritto:

this event will never finish , they have 1 tatami only

for what criteria they got the host

actually they have 3 mats for the preliminaries and then they use just 1 for the finals, exactly as they do at the Olympics (and as they should do in every competition)...

it's done to allow the fans to watch all the most important fights (semifinals and finals) without losing anything that really matters...:evil:

but you only want to watch Algerians...you're not interested in sports...:wall:

Adesso, bestmen ha scritto:

it's not that , on the schedule they had put individual in 20/09

and teams 21/09

liars

I don't know which schedule you've seen, but here we've always known that the individual events were from Sept. 20th through Sept. 26th and the team events will be held on Sept. 27th (maybe you miread the "7" of 27 with a "1")...

14 minuti fa, hckosice ha scritto:

So our judoka just lost his opening bout to :MOZ by ippon after some 80 seconds being already down by waza-ari ! 

SVK + Combat Sports  :bowdown:

actually Poliak was up by waza-ari...but then he tried an attack from an unbalanced position and the other guy could counter Poliak's move and find an unexpected victory...

I saw that match this morning...and after Loforte's ippon, Poliak was really shocked...he didn't really expect that counter move...but it was all his fault, he should have never tried to attack from that position...he should have gone down in defensive position and force the ref to call "matè"...

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

actually Poliak was up by waza-ari...but then he tried an attack from an unbalanced position and the other guy could counter Poliak's move and find an unexpected victory...

I saw that match this morning...and after Loforte's ippon, Poliak was really shocked...he didn't really expect that counter move...but it was all his fault, he should have never tried to attack from that position...he should have gone down in defensive position and force the ref to call "matè"...

I see, well, up or down, that actually does not change a lot in the final. Still the result is one big zero :d