website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

and the doors of the Steel Arena are open,

Please Friends from all over the world, welcome and don´t forget to use anyone of the many buffets prepared for this ocassion in the Arena. you´ll find there whatever you want in term of foods or drinks. also if you want keep some memories from the event, feel free to visit our special TISC Souvenirs store :)

STEEL ARENA

Košice

Home Venue of the TISC 2016

37977.jpg

3-0e06f0047d52175a092dab20cac58e6ffd33f3

img_5137.jpg

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Can someone get to the men's restroom please? I'm all done but somehow I can't get out...it's like a horde of small creatures is blocking the door.. 

oh dear... I knew it ! I knew it !!!! Don´t worry we are prepared for these situations. Just have a bit of patience please, the problem will be solved soon !

Just now, hckosice said:

oh dear... I knew it ! I knew it !!!! Don´t worry we are prepared for these situations. Just have a bit of patience please, the problem will be solved soon !

Thank you, because the smell in here is getting unbearable. Why are there no windows in the restrooms? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and the doors of the Steel Arena are open,

Please Friends from all over the world, welcome and don´t forget to use anyone of the many buffets prepared for this ocassion in the Arena. you´ll find there whatever you want in term of foods or drinks. also if you want keep some memories from the event, feel free to visit our special TISC Soubenirs store :)

What's a Soubenir? :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Great! The A-team are here!! Maybe they should check out what's going on with heywoodu... he seems to be in some distress :d

Careful with those attack helicopters though, a couple of Hellfire missiles might be too much..