website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

On 6/2/2024 at 9:55 PM, rafalgorka said:

Do we know now who qualifies for Mixed events? 

right now, I have 27 teams

:ALG
:ARG
:AUS X2
:CHN X2
:CZE
:EGY X2
:FRA X2
:GER

:HUN 

:JPN 
:IND X2
:NZL
:NOR X2
:KAZ
:KOR X2
:POL X2
:SUI
:USA X2

it might still change if some Nations switch shooters between different disciplines

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, phelps said:

right now, I have 27 teams

:ALG
:ARG
:AUS X2
:CHN X2
:CZE
:EGY X2
:FRA X2
:GER

:HUN 

:JPN 
:IND X2
:NZL
:NOR X2
:KAZ
:KOR X2
:POL X2
:SUI
:USA X2

it might still change if some Nations switch shooters between different disciplines

What's the number of firing points in Paris range? Only those many are allowed I guess 

Edited by Sindo

49 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

What's the 

What's the number of firing points in Paris range? Only those many are allowed I guess 

80 lanes from 10m and 50m, 60 lanes from 25m

https://www.fftir.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/CNTS-EN.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwid9K2S5sKGAxVth_0HHdzOC14QFnoECA8QBQ&usg=AOvVaw1xotDs8B-6qaLAj9dW8v4j

What’s the update so far for each shooting event in the ISSF World Olympic Rankings?

Request: Can someone update the tables on wiki: Shooting at the 2024 Summer Olympics – Qualification?

The Slovenian completely failed her standing position and is eliminated: she will be outside the top 50. The Australian and the Egyptian are also eliminated. However, the Serbian advanced further. Gambaro starts shooting in 30 minutes. It seems that only the Italian and the Serbian remain in the fight for the 5th last place in the ranking?

1 minute ago, copravolley said:

The Slovenian completely failed her standing position and is eliminated: she will be outside the top 50. The Australian and the Egyptian are also eliminated. However, the Serbian advanced further. Gambaro starts shooting in 30 minutes. It seems that only the Italian and the Serbian remain in the fight for the 5th last place in the ranking?

How many spots through ranking will go to women's 50m Rifle ??

Just now, copravolley said:

I was just about to reply with the same. :d