website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Replay Videos

• 1 month later...

Does anyone recall this event from Tokyo 2020 having commentary cause for some reason its not there 

I did email the IOC about it and they claimed that they received the video without commentary 

If someone can help if this video did have commentary before and it got removed let me know so I can tell them

https://olympics.com/en/video/teams-technical-routine-artistic-swimming-tokyo-2020-replays

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

From now on, anyone who wants to view any highlights or full replay videos from Tokyo 2020 or Beijing 2022 are now required to create or sign in to a Olympic ID account 

Don’t worry though because making a ID is completely free and you won’t have to pay a thing 

C12FB048-ECF8-4689-BEFB-08C8BDA8A20C.png

• 3 months later...

Anyone else here having problems with the Olympics app or website?? 

On my PC the videos keep buffering it doesn't matter which video I'm playing or what quality its on

It buffers every 5 seconds even on the lowest video quality the website is now completely broken and needs fixing 

Even on my ipad the videos randomly go out of sync with the audio 

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone it’s been a long time, if anyone is unaware the Olympics replay section is broken and it will not allow us to view any sport or teams.

so due to that being broken and the fact that the app still does not have a search bar and poor quality videos, 

i made the decision to boycott the Olympics app and I advise others to do the same if you want the app to be customer friendly which it ain’t 

I have deleted the app on all of my devices and I will not use it until all of these matters have been resolved 

what they give us with one hand they take it away with the other and it just simply cannot go on anymore

The video service on the website was broken for me as well recently, it did not allow me to filter by sport (making it impossible to find anything you're looking for). Luckily the links in this thread still work perfectly. Thank you @hckošice!

I've been slowly watching the badminton tournament as something on the side when there's nothing left to see on tv or youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I don't have a PC so I cannot watch anything if u use the web on my ipad it will not go full screen, I don't think I have ever seen an app with so many problems like the Olympics app I have boycotted the app and 2 weeks later and its still not fixed its beyond a disgrace 

• 2 months later...