website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted

Why do the French people seems like they are lazy? Demonstrate because the government want them to work to 64?

In Sweden people needs to work to 65 already and they want to make it to 69.

For me 64 sounds pretty good actually 😊

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023
Posted
17 minutes ago, rybak said:

So dissapointed but expected result in :POL Blanka with average "summer vibes" song wins our selection. Now Im doubt if we will even pass to final since usually such songs never achieved good result in Eurovision, check Croatia in 2021 for example...

Disappointed for Jann. But Poland and Blanka will qualify to final. I mean the songs in the 2nd semifinal is so weak :) 

Posted
36 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I don't understand the Loreen hype, Euphoria was a far better executed popsong. I guess the songs this year are so weak that this is enough to rank #1 at the bookies... I really hope the BBC nails their song selection this year as they are the hosts and win the contest this time for real. 

Well she will not compete against Euphoria, right. We will see but I see her as the only right choice to Liverpool. 

Btw I miss Hungary so badly in ESC. 

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, rybak said:

:FIN makes the best possible choice and selected Käärijä :cheer: My new first place, dethroning :NOR Alessandra :p

and here is the winner in :SMR 

Tomorrow :POL will select the act from those 10 songs. Who is your favourite?

Mine is Jann as I mentioned beyond, but also Domink Dudek and Felivers would be good choice

Jann can bring the best result in a long time for Poland . I even think he can win ESC with a good staging. 

I like Alicija’s song too but not the fact it’s about the war. Enough with pity votes. The same as I want Maria Sur to flop hard in the MelFest final. But I so want to see Alicija in ESC. Empires was so good and it is one of the songs I so wanted to see in Rotterdam 2020. 

Big of luck. :clap:

About Finland’s choice I just :sick: :redcard:

Edited by Belle

Posted
11 minutes ago, rybak said:

I just listened whole Loreen song and I can say that this is much better song than "Euphoria" (which I personaly feel so overhyped and overrated) was in 2012. If Sweden will select her then it's almost sure that :SWE will win Eurovision once more ;) Of course unless :AZE or :GBR will not bring some banger :d 

Thank you so much. But like Euphoria I want to focus on one step in one time. Now she’s in the National Final. Now I need to see if she wins the final. Nothing is secured before the results are in and announced. Then if she win I can focus on ESC. But even if she will compete in ESC she has a semifinal to pass first.

Thank you for your lovely comment. :clap:

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted (edited)

Dear @Sindoand the members who actually maybe care about me a little bit

I will leave Totallympics in a couple of months. I will still be online and read what happens but I will not post anything. 

This site has lost it a little bit with its jokes about me and Sweden Handball Team.

Will therefore step down and maybe it’s feels better later on 

Thank you all 

Edited by Belle

@rybakdon’t worry. You are free to have your opinion. And yes she can fail.  But still I enjoy when ESC stars return. Some people will still complain there are only new acts and no stars. We will see. Not even sure she will be my favorite. It depends on the songs and performances. :d