website statistics
1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

Just like me :thumbup:

Well since this is not Wikipedia, let's have fun in finding them :d I know the IOC will release the list before/after the ceremony later, and don't worry because I'll try finding and verifying the sources for flag bearers which we got from FB/emails

Before the ceremony. It happened at the previous Games before.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why wait if you can have the most direct source possible :d 

Because we still have one more day to spot and search for the most direct sources and cite them instantly on the forum. For example, Germany will announce its flag bearer within today. Surely, the sources related to the announcement will be identified and trending. Once we found it, we place it here.

53 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Wow. Football players deserve to carry the flag in the opening ceremony. This is indeed a bad call. Nigerians would have picked Segun Toriola or Blessing Okagbare.

7 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Senegal: 22 (Athletics, swimming, wrestling – 2(3) = 6, Basketball – 12, Canoeing, judo, taekwondo, fencing = 1(4) = 4). Who else are missing?

3 hours ago, tjunior said:

:HUN

+2 

Swimming

Olasz Anna women 10 km

Horváth Dávid Men 200 m breaststroke

Dávid Horváth competing in the men's 200 m breaststroke? How come? Dániel Gyurta was the only Hungarian achieving the FINA A-cut. 

Just now, LowerSaxony said:

:GER Two athletes added to the German team after IAAF invitation of Diana Sujew (1500 metres) and Charlene Woitha (hammer throw). This increses the team size to 427.

Source (German): https://www.leichtathletik.de/news/news/detail/diana-sujew-und-charlene-woitha-ruecken-ins-olympia-team/

Charlene Woitha already included to the team before.

22 minutes ago, hckosice said:

need a help of serbian speaking users here

http://mok.org.mk/site/newsdetails/летни-олимписки-игри-рио-2016

Macedonia 5 or 6 ? did I understand correctly that Blazhevski will not compete ?

Macedonia will only send 5 athletes.