website statistics

Speed Skating Results Database

Find out the latest Speed Skating results.

270 topics in this forum

• 44 replies
    • 4k views
    • 29 replies
    • 2k views
    • 26 replies
    • 2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 44 replies
    • 3k views
    • 20 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 68 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 24 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 27 replies
    • 2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  • Latest Posts around Totallympics

• 3 decades after the separation Czechoslovakia won gold at the ECh in W Doubles  
    • what a disappointment must be to South Africa, not only loosing the second final in two years, but also doing it after managing to do the impossible: eliminate Australia.   But what a World Cup, and what a New Zealand tournament!!!
    • who came into the world cup losing 10 straight matches, were not even given a chance to reach semis, defying all odds have won their first ever world cup.   Suzie Bates and Sophie Devine were in the team that finished runners up in 2009 and 2010 and have now finally won a world cup. This was also the last T20 match for Suzie Bates, meaning she won't try to make the team for LA, which could have been her second Olympics after Beijing 2008, where she made the Kiwi Basketball team.
    • Albania's votes already sent!   Overall good level of songs, I liked around 16-17 of them.
    • Ready for some football   
    • I would like to make an effort later this year to update the TISC stats for historical purposes and even create new stats but as you can imagine it’s a time consuming project. But I always feel it’s a worthwhile endeavour to have all sorts of data relating to the contest to make it more interesting and build up the history. If any of you have an interest and would like to help out, please message me to let me know, I’d appreciate it  
    • Big brother Lebrun with an amazing performance in the semi final. No Weakness at all after first few points
    • the New York Yankees are the first team qualified to the 2024 World Series    they won the American League, beating in the ALCS the Cleveland Indians (for the hypocrites, Guardians ) 4 games to 1 (5-2; 6-3; 5-7; 8-6; 5-2)   it was an amazing series, meanwhile the NLCS between New York Mets and Los Angeles Dodgers (currently the Dodgers are leading 3 games to 2, game #6 is scheduled for Tonight) still has to offer a decent game to the audience (it's definitely one of the worst CS I've ever watched so far...and I've been watching the MLB since 1988 )