website statistics

Southeast Asian Games 2021

Totallympics

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

SEA games are running now? :hyper:There is any livescore/streaming? 

Yes there are live streams on the official Youtube channel or just type the Vietnamese phrase “SEA Games 31 truc tiep” on the search box

But the website is quite awful in term of results, I don’t think it will be informative nor having the real time result update

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

SEA games are running now? :hyper:There is any livescore/streaming? 

Yeah, preliminary action started two days ago in football/beach handball. There is livestreaming on the official YouTube channel and other Vietnamese media outlets.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I swear there’s actively a conspiracy against me following these Games. The last edition fell right during my semester finals making it hard to follow. Now, this edition falls during my finals as well :mumble:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Yes there are live streams on the official Youtube channel or just type the Vietnamese phrase “SEA Games 31 truc tiep” on the search box

But the website is quite awful in term of results, I don’t think it will be informative nor having the real time result update

I find following the Games on Wikipedia a better alternative to the hard to follow results section of the official website.

@Olympian1010 When do your exams end? I was thinking of making a file such that all the action of the games day by day is present and one can replay the entire games through the links on the file. Due to the large number of sports I may not be able to do all of it together. 

Also can anyone get Sepaktakraw links like proper replay / streaming. Just found few videos made by coaches and players like isn't Vietnam interested in proper broadcast of this sport!