Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Slalom Canoeing ECA European Championships 2018

Recommended Posts

Very close race in the men's K1 :woot:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Men's K1
Final Results

 

SLO.gif KAUZER Peter
91.02

 

CZE.gif PRINDIS Vit
91.53

 

CZE.gif PRSKAVEC Jiri
91.87
 
Full Finals Results HERE
Full Semifinals Results HERE
Full Qualification Runs Results Run 1 and Run 2
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Men's Team C2
Non-Olympic Event

Final Results

 

GER.gif Germany
BEHLING Robert
BECKER Thomas
ANTON Franz
BENZIEN Jan
SCHROEDER David
BETTGE Nico
122.53

 

CZE.gif Czech Republic
KARLOVSKY Ondrej
JANE Jakub
KOPLIK Tomas
VRZAN Jakub
KASPAR Jonas
SINDLER Marek
124.64

 

FRA.gif France
KLAUSS Gauthier
PECHE Matthieu
SCIANIMANICO Nicolas
CAILHOL Hugo
TILLARD Pierre-Antoine
GARGAUD-CHANUT Denis
133.53
 
Full Finals Results HERE
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Women's Team C1
Non-Olympic Event

Final Results

 

GBR.gif Great Britain
FRANKLIN Mallory
WOODS Kimberley
FORROW Bethan
140.75

 

FRA.gif France
PRIOUX Lucie
BAUDU Lucie
JACQUET Claire
146.89

 

ESP.gif Spain
VILARRUBLA Nuria
LAZKANO Miren
OLAZABAL Klara
152.25
 
Full Finals Results HERE
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Men's Team K1
Non-Olympic Event

Final Results

 

CZE.gif Czech Republic
TUNKA Ondrej
PRINDIS Vit
PRSKAVEC Jiri
101.79

 

POL.gif Poland
POLACZYK Mateusz
POPIELA Dariusz
PASIUT Michal
105.44

 

SLO.gif Slovenia
KAUZER Peter
SRABOTNIK Milan
TESTEN Niko
108.02
 
Full Finals Results HERE
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, hckosice said:
Women's Team C1
Non-Olympic Event

Final Results

 

GBR.gif Great Britain
FRANKLIN Mallory
WOODS Kimberley
FORROW Bethan
140.75

 

FRA.gif France
PRIOUX Lucie
BAUDU Lucie
JACQUET Claire
146.89

 

ESP.gif Spain
VILARRUBLA Nuria
LAZKANO Miren
OLAZABAL Klara
152.25
 
Full Finals Results HERE
 

Let's do a deal.

Slovakia to win half the gold medals in Tokyo and Great Britain to win the other half?

OK? :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Let's do a deal.

Slovakia to win half the gold medals in Tokyo and Great Britain to win the other half?

OK? :d

 

Do you realize that SVK has 0 medals after todays events ? How I have to understand your comment, sarcastic or provocative ? :p but yeah, total flop today from our athletes, I really don´t know what was the reasons, surely they are still tired after the hard national trials and usually we are peaking for the main event of the season as the OG or this year the world champs in Rio in September..but to not be even on the medal board after 6 of the 10 events at the continental championship is really not a great sign and ad for our best sport :mad: Hopefully the guys in C1 will deliver tomorrow and rectify our reputation..

 

btw today was the very last day of the existence of the Men´s C2, a Big big sad day of sport ! The french crew Gauthier Klauss/Matthieu Peche have decided to ceremonially tear their boat 

 

image.png

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow,kauzer european champion at 34.:thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

Do you realize that SVK has 0 medals after todays events ? How I have to understand your comment, sarcastic or provocative ? :p but yeah, total flop today from our athletes, I really don´t know what was the reasons, surely they are still tired after the hard national trials and usually we are peaking for the main event of the season as the OG or this year the world champs in Rio in September..but to not be even on the medal board after 6 of the 10 events at the continental championship is really not a great sign and ad for our best sport :mad: Hopefully the guys in C1 will deliver tomorrow and rectify our reputation..

 

btw today was the very last day of the existence of the Men´s C2, a Big big sad day of sport ! The french crew Gauthier Klauss/Matthieu Peche have decided to ceremonially tear their boat 

 

image.png

How many children do the Hochschorner twins have? I was counting on a Slovakian dynasty. :)

 

Being serious for a moment - the C2 at the London Olympics turned slalom canoeing in Great Britain for being a tiny sport to being an important event.

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dragon said:

How many children do the Hochschorner twins have? I was counting on a Slovakian dynasty. :)

 

As far I know only Pavol has one. Not sure about Peter.. btw their sister Eva competed also in Canoeing at the start of her career, but later she became a member of our successful Rafting team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Women's K1
Final Results

 

GER.gif FUNK Ricarda
100.96

 

AUT.gif KUHNLE Corinna
102.32

 

GBR.gif PENNIE Fiona
102.91
 
Full Finals Results HERE
Full Semifinals Results HERE
Full Qualification Runs Results Run 1 and Run 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Men's C1
Final Results

 

GBR.gif WESTLEY Ryan
95.48

 

GBR.gif BURGESS Adam
97.05

 

CZE.gif RAK Tomas
97.59
 
 
Full Finals Results HERE
Full Semifinals Results HERE
Full Qualification Runs Results Run 1 and Run 2
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×