• Italy
    • Turkey
    • Slovakia
    • Russia
    • USA
    • Japan
    • Australia
    • Any other

Mixed 10m Air Rifle: CHN and IND for gold, very open race for bronze...I'd have said HUN before the internal mess within their team, but now I picked CRO because I like Pejcic and Gorsa, but I'm sure there are a lot more contenders...

Mixed 10m Air Pistol: CHN, IND and RUS are my picks, not necessarily in this order...

Mixed Team Trap: SVK and ESP should be safe picks, then I also picked ITA, if the Rossi vs De Filippis* soap opera ends up with a different couple to shoot in this competition...

*for those who don't know yet...they are married, but they are also separated since last year...and a few days ago, when she was chosen as 1 of our 2 flagbearer for the Tokyo Olympics, she said she doesn't want to shoot with her former (technically, not yet) husband in the mixed team event...

no decision has been made yet, of course, as we don't even know if De Filippis will be in Tokyo...

Didn’t know that shooting also had mixed events, completely absurd. If they need to have mixed events for whatever reason, then at least do it in sports where it makes somewhat sense.

Edit: Also not sure how much sense It makes to have shooting polls when shooting might very well be the least predictable event. So far I found most of the polls pretty underwhelming.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

39 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Also not sure how much sense It makes to have shooting polls when shooting might very well be the least predictable event. So far I found most of the polls pretty underwhelming.

Again if you don't follow shooting it's very unpredictable. If you follow it's almost sure to predict at least one of  India, China, Russia in Rifle/Pistol and at least 1 of Italy/Slovakia/Russia in mixed trap. 

You can have your own poll if you don't like these I have no issues really.