website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Guys, with everyone out here giving their predictions, would anyone be interested in a purely India-centric prediction game ??? (Hopefully, the mods wont have any issue with it)

I say we keep it simple and pick a fantasy team of 15 Indian athletes/teams...and then see whose fantasy team does best. For athletes competing in multiple events, you have to specify the event too. So Jitu Rai in 10m air pistol and Jitu Rai in 50m air pistol is 2 different athletes - u can pick both in ur 15, u can pick 1 or u can pick none.

Scoring system:

GOLD - 25 points

SILVER - 15 points

BRONZE - 10 points

4th place - 4 points

Top-8 finish - 2 points

You also choose a captain and a vice-captain within your team. Captain scores double points, vice captain scores 1.5x points.

Anyone interested ???

Edited by kapil857

2 minutes ago, kapil857 said:

Guys, with everyone out here giving their predictions, would anyone be interested in a purely India-centric prediction game ??? (Hopefully, the mods wont have any issue with it)

I say we keep it simple and pick a fantasy team of 15 Indian athletes/teams...and then see whose fantasy team does best. For athletes competing in multiple events, you have to specify the event too. So Jitu Rai in 10m air pistol and Jitu Rai in 50m air pistol is 2 different athletes - u can pick both in ur 15, u can pick 1 or u can pick none.

Scoring system:

GOLD - 25 points

SILVER - 15 points

BRONZE - 10 points

4th place - 4 points

Top-8 finish - 2 points

Anyone interested ???

That's great view.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

11 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Dutee Chand has broken her NR and qualified for Rio Olympics by clocking a time of 10.30s in Almaty meet :clap:

:clap::clap::clap:

it has to happen, atlast it will break the ice and we may see others who are missing quota will qualify for Rio too. Still hopeful for 120...

In APB and WSB Olympic Qualifier, Vargas, Venezuela, only Pro Boxers fro those country will participate who have not won the quota. I think many of the Boxing powerhouses have already achieved the quota, so will it be easy for India to achieve quota at Vargas. I think it will be some how only as difficult as at Baku, not more than that. We may just see it as another opportunity for our boxers to win quota.  

37 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Dutee Chand has broken her NR and qualified for Rio Olympics by clocking a time of 10.30s in Almaty meet :clap:

Its 11.30s I think...Can imagine the excitement we are all going through. It means a lot to have a sprinter in the Olympics.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go