website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

2 hours ago, kapil857 said:

Guys, with everyone out here giving their predictions, would anyone be interested in a purely India-centric prediction game ??? (Hopefully, the mods wont have any issue with it)

I say we keep it simple and pick a fantasy team of 15 Indian athletes/teams...and then see whose fantasy team does best. For athletes competing in multiple events, you have to specify the event too. So Jitu Rai in 10m air pistol and Jitu Rai in 50m air pistol is 2 different athletes - u can pick both in ur 15, u can pick 1 or u can pick none.

Scoring system:

GOLD - 25 points

SILVER - 15 points

BRONZE - 10 points

4th place - 4 points

Top-8 finish - 2 points

You also choose a captain and a vice-captain within your team. Captain scores double points, vice captain scores 1.5x points.

Anyone interested ???

Great idea! In

7 minutes ago, Vivek said:

when will his next participation. 

Today. So Vivek out of the 3 in athletics,which I predicted last week we have Dutee, Siddhanth and OP are the next 2.

Now I'm also expecting 2 in 400m and 1 triple jumper.

Edited by Sanjib

2 minutes ago, Sanjib said:

Today. So Vivek out of the 3 in athletics,which I predicted last week we have Dutee, Siddhanth and OP are the next 2.

Now I'm also expecting 2 in 400m and 1 triple jumper.

What about M R Poovamma, M Johny, Y MM Anas, Neeraj Chopra & BB Rana. They all are in the 8 best athlete still to qualify Rio list. Can they win quota before 11th July deadline.