website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

France has never left Africa especially this area of sahel including north Africa , they know how to manipulate politicians help the most corrupted to reach this seat of president and steal the richness together ....all of them have billions € of investment in france ...i know what i am talking about 

African presidents having money in France : 

African presidents killed by france :

Edited by bestmen

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

any correct president will be eliminated...this is how france controls Africa  

Sure i understand it. The same is with Polynesia etc but there even without freedom. But believe me, Russia also never left Poland. Still big part of our problems are purely our own internal ones. We could easily avoid them but we are not able to do it. I meant only this, some part of african problems is based in France, some in Africa 🙂. The same here. Having a war close to our border we continue with kind of internal "war" between two groups of people, democrats and populistic conservatives. Sure Russia tries to influence this conflict but we are helping them with it on our own 😉

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

On 6/11/2024 at 1:33 PM, bestmen said:

This unfair world economic system force people to immigrate , dollar/euro are strong making salary high   , imagine if money of all countries were equal  no one will immigrate

and Greece is the bridge of a long way , they come from Turkey through Greece / balkane... western europe is the final destination , massive immigratoon is heavy for some countries but earning too 

None of this was ever caused by Greece yet somehow other European countries expected us to be the ones to have to deal with millions of migrants passing through our country? And when the neighbouring countries closed their borders and millions of them were stuck in Greece, then what?

It is very difficult for Greece to protect our borders when we have thousands of islands, we are not some landlocked country like Hungary who can put up a fence, and a lot of European countries did not understand this and did not offer to help us, they only criticised from far away. Greece's borders are Europe's borders. The Greek coast guard did, and continues to do a very very good job and we get zero credit for this. The Greek people were also way more compassionate to refugees/migrants than most other countries and in the end people were still extremely ungrateful.

It's so easy to point the finger at Greece and so many western European countries who created these problems decided to make Greece somehow responsible for dealing with the consequences of their failures. I remember 6 EU countries (including hypocritical Germany) were siding with non-EU Turkey over Greece on this in 2020, which was totally ridiculous as the Turks were smuggling people into Greece on a daily basis and putting their lives at risk. But we know from history that Turkey and especially now with Erdogan, can get away with anything and face zero consequences.

Edited by Makedonas

On 6/11/2024 at 8:43 AM, George_D said:

if you consider that in a small (and bankrupt as well)country like Greece (10 mil people) ex-PM Alexis Tsipras had stated that "i am proud that during my tenure in 2015 850.000 immigrants came to Greece" yes it is

I said also immigration from muslim countries, not between countries in Europe. It may seem racist but this is the truth and this is the reason the people in britain voted for Brexit

Tsipras is a real idiot, I never liked him and never voted for him but was willing to give him a chance at the very beginning, but no, he was really a joke and it was so embarrassing as a Greek to have him as a PM for 4 years and representing us. He made Greece seem like a low class country to the world. What a difference now with Mitsotakis who is actually well dressed, sophisticated, and well spoken in multiple languages.

Also Tsipras' extreme left policies were terrible. I am glad that the nightmare is over. He will go down in history as possibly the biggest traitor in Greek history, as well as many of his buddies like Kotzias and Filis. It's honestly a miracle Greece didn't lose any territory while he was PM, but it might have been possible if he had another term because his foreign policy was so bad.

Also my favourite result of these European Parliament elections was Fredi Beleris getting elected. He was first elected mayor of Himara, Albania (heavily ethnic Greek minority town) in May 2023 and ever since then he has been wrongfully imprisoned by corrupt Albanian authorities who claim he bought votes but have no real evidence of it. This caused diplomatic tensions between Greece and Albania.

Then in April 2024, Greek PM Mitsotakis announced that Beleris would be a candidate for European Parliament. In May 2024, Albanian PM Edi Rama held a big provocative rally in Athens with about 5000 people who are Albanians who live and work in Greece (hundreds of thousands of Albanians migrated to Greece in the 1990s so there is a big community).

So now a few days ago in the elections Beleris was elected to European Parliament! He is still imprisoned by the Albanian authorities but it was a very symbolic gesture. For many decades the Greek minority in Albania felt neglected by Greece so this really shows that we are not neglecting them.

There were big celebrations in Himara, with people waving Greek flags and singing the Greek national anthem, and also with Greek songs and dancing and a lot of fireworks. It will be interesting to see the new developments but it would be very important for the Greek minority of Albania to have a voice in European Parliament!

Our PM also said during these tensions in the past year that Albania will not join EU under these circumstances until the situation for the Greek minority improves.

Also I'm not sure if there have ever been celebrations like this in one country about elections in another country?

5 hours ago, Makedonas said:

None of this was ever caused by Greece yet somehow other European countries expected us to be the ones to have to deal with millions of migrants passing through our country? And when the neighbouring countries closed their borders and millions of them were stuck in Greece, then what?

It is very difficult for Greece to protect our borders when we have thousands of islands, we are not some landlocked country like Hungary who can put up a fence, and a lot of European countries did not understand this and did not offer to help us, they only criticised from far away. Greece's borders are Europe's borders. The Greek coast guard did, and continues to do a very very good job and we get zero credit for this. The Greek people were also way more compassionate to refugees/migrants than most other countries and in the end people were still extremely ungrateful.

It's so easy to point the finger at Greece and so many western European countries who created these problems decided to make Greece somehow responsible for dealing with the consequences of their failures. I remember 6 EU countries (including hypocritical Germany) were siding with non-EU Turkey over Greece on this in 2020, which was totally ridiculous as the Turks were smuggling people into Greece on a daily basis and putting their lives at risk. But we know from history that Turkey and especially now with Erdogan, can get away with anything and face zero 

all that is the fault of  USA , they destroyed Irak Syria Lybia  Ukraine ..  even the small Gaza , forcing people to escape , western europe has a part of responsibility by following USA without study the consequences 

World should totally cut Relation/trade with USA , this is the only way to live in peace ...we dont need microsoft kfc or nasa 

Personnaly i am pro-extrem left of Melanchon and  pro-extrem right of Marine ...i like both , both are correct , especially about wars Ukraine/Gaza 

Edited by bestmen