website statistics

Brazil National Thread

Felipe

CBDN has announced the "critérios técnicos" for participating at the 2018 Winter Olympics....but for some reason I really don't understand, they didn't add the things for biathlon there.. 

http://www.cbdn.org.br/cbdn2/criterios-tecnicos-para-pyeong-chang-2018-divulgados/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm loving the new Globo ads featuring sports that might give us medals:

The most intriguing for me is the video that combines Athletics and Modern Pentathlon, two sports that might gives us medals but not necessarily. They feature Murer, Braz and Wagner Domingos (perhaps the most surprising name) for Athletics and Yane for Pentathlon.

At least, seems Globo will give much more attention to the Olympics, i expect the best coverage from them, not thing like Bandeirantes, but a thing like Record did in London.

(did we must talk only in english? :d)

On 7/13/2016 at 07:52, vinipereira said:

Wagner Domingos (perhaps the most surprising name) 

Wagner Domingos is arguably one of the 2-3 best medal chances for Brazil in athletics :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Só para registrar aqui no fórum, o COB vai fazer a enquete para selecionar o porta-bandeira da Cerimônia de Abertura

Just to write here, Brazil Olympic Comittee will do a poll to choice our flag-bearer at Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony:

Robert Scheidt (iatismo/sailing)

Serginho (vôlei/volleyball)

Yane Marques (pentatlo moderno/modern pentathlon)

Em 06/07/2016 at 12:23, vinipereira disse:

Geez, where are the brazilians in this forum? This thread is almost dead.

Eu também não sei o que aconteceu, antes da queda do fórum em março havia bem mais movimento nessa thread.

Em 21/07/2016 at 17:48, Felipe disse:

Só para registrar aqui no fórum, o COB vai fazer a enquete para selecionar o porta-bandeira da Cerimônia de Abertura

Just to write here, Brazil Olympic Comittee will do a poll to choice our flag-bearer at Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony:

Robert Scheidt (iatismo/sailing)

Serginho (vôlei/volleyball)

Yane Marques (pentatlo moderno/modern pentathlon)

Na torcida por Yane!