website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Our commentators saying Mboma has the fastest second 100 m in the history of the 200 m :p

I'd like to see statistics about that but yeah, seems legit :d 

Which is why I'm not kidding when saying I believe she'd run sub-47. Her start is awful, but once she gets going she is unstoppable compared to the rest.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

If WA allows Mboma to compete in Paris, she will break FGJ WR there 100%. She would have beaten Marita Koch's 400m too if only allowed.

This is where Semenya played it smart. She was just slow enough not to threaten Kratochvilova's WR hence she was allowed to keep her London & Rio medals.

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

BBC live ticker hasn't even mentioned Mboma once yet :lol: All about Thompson & Thomas there.

Thank fuck Asher-Smith didn't race this and finish 4th :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

If WA allows Mboma to compete in Paris, she will break FGJ WR there 100%. She would have beaten Marita Koch's 400m too if only allowed.

This is where Semenya played it smart. She was just slow enough not to threaten Kratochvilova's WR hence she was allowed to keep her London & Rio medals.

The only way she will compete in Paris is if CAS overturns the inevitable ban that is coming.

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Now, now, let's not get carried away :p I'm certain IAAF (yes it's a cooler name) is going to evaluate the rule book once again until Paris.

Oh damn :d 

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

The only way she will compete in Paris is if CAS overturns the inevitable ban that is coming.

I can see the Jamaican media and politicians having a right go at Mboma - could be source of Caribbean v African tensions.