website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2021

Totallympics

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Does anyone know a site that provides photos for Australian Open qualifiers plz? 

You should try the players social media, as they usually post pics from their matches. Though with the closed matches at the qualifiers i don't know who would be taking those photos :d

4 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Hah! And I thought an Egyptian person knows how Egyptian tennis players look like ;)

skysports-mayar-sherif-tennis_5112901.jp

29-year-old-mohamed-safwat-creates-histo

Ofc I know, I need new photos from the qualifications itself as I am posting these photos on my facebook page that's it :d

Women's qualifiers are:

:HUN Timea Babos
:SLO Kaja Juvan
:SRB Olga Danilovic
:FRA Clara Burel
:BUL Tsvetana Pironkova
:BEL Greet Minnen
:ITA Sara Errani
:RUS Liudmila Samsonova
:GBR Francesca Jones
:EGY Mayar Sherif
:FRA Chloe Pacquet
:ITA Elisabetta Cocciaretto
:CAN Rebecca Marino (she is back!)
:RUS Valeria Savinykh
:JPN Mayo Hibi
:USA Whitney Osuigwe

:BEL Ysaline Bonaventure is first lucky loser

Men's qualifiers are:

:SWE Elias Ymer
:BEL Kimmer Coppejans 
:SUI Henri Laaksonen
:SRB Viktor Troicki 
:UKR Sergey Stakhovsky 
:ESP Mario Vilella Martinez
:CZE Tomas Machac
:RUS Roman Safiullin  
:USA Maxime Cressy 
:USA Michael Mmoh 
:ESP Carlos Alcaraz 
:NED Botic Van De Zandschulp 
:RUS Aslan Karatsev 
:FRA Quentin Halys
:AUS Bernard Tomic 
:POR Frederico Ferreira Silva

:JPN Taro Daniel and :BOL Hugo Dellien are first lucky losers

13 hours ago, thepharoah said:

:EGY Mayar Sherif defeated Krunic 6-1 , 6-2 and qualified to Main Rd for the 1st time in egyptian women's tennis history :cheer: when will the draw take place ? 

Congrats to her :)

The draw will be made probably few days before main tournament will start, so, it will be around 5th-6th February.

There is interesting story behind :GBR Francesca Jones. Years ago doctors told her that she will be unable to play professional tennis due to her very rare disease called Ectrodactyly Ectodermal Dysplasia. Due this she have three fingers and thumb in both hands and seven in total toes. 

But she proved everyone wrong and she's professional player and just made her first MD in Grand Slam, kudos to her! :bowdown:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Diploma ceremony in N Y   
    • When jews came to Palestine ,read the banner" "Germans destroyed our familly ,plz dont destroy our hopes" ...Palestinians helped them  gave them houses and passport while they were without identity in europe ...now they stole their land , this is how they thank them   
    • many books are wrong and falsifying the history ,When abraham came from Irak , Palestinian were already there ...
    • Yea it was called BRITISH MANDATE FOR palestine.    The name palestine was given by the Romans when they took over the region.  But there were never native palestinian people.   Just Arabs that migrated.  And was given the opportunity to co exist peacefully.   They chose war.    They chose poorly
    • Yea Jesus was a jew.  Open a book.   Born in Bethlehem 
    • Here you go.   Learn something   https://youtu.be/m19F4IHTVGc?si=tDSNP49pL1VccQEj
    • I know religious people are definitely never going to admit most of the stories have no historical basis at all, that's fine. Anyway, unless one can prove they're a direct relative of the cavemen of tens of thousands of years ago in this specific area, there is just no claiming it as "our land" based on nothing.
    • September 29  9:00 AM: Curling - Pointsbet Invitational - Women’s Final - Homan v. Skrlik 2:00 PM: Curling - Pointsbet Invitational - Men’s Final - Gushue v. McEwen 8:00 PM: Tennis - Women’s Round of 32 - Haddad Maia v. Keys   September 30 TBD but around 12:00 AM: Tennis - WTA 1000 China Open - Women’s Round of 32 - Andreeva v. Vekic 3:30 AM: Tennis - ATP 500 Japan Open - Men’s Semifinals - Rune v. Fils 6:00 PM: NHL - Preseason - Canucks v. Oilers   October 4 7:00 PM: NHL - Preseason - Canucks v. Oilers   Schedules for the two tennis events and the ATP 1000 Shanghai Masters only get released a day before but I’ll probably watch more of it.    GSOC Hearinglife Tour Challenge, WTT China Smash, and any other pro volleyball matches (from my teams, or big matchups) I can find live streaming for as well. 
    • Those are not stories.   It's the same as you calling history book that talks about Christopher Columbus stories.  The Bible is a history book just like others.   There is a lot of proof that those "stories" are real scattered all around Israel.  
    • Golda meir is saying i had my Palestinian passport in  1921  ....palestine was always there from centuries