website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

I hope Kovago wont win a medal. :fingers:

Ryzih didnt even try to win gold, she just ended the competition after she cleared 4.70m. Without the two russian girls and Büchler the level of competition has been pretty weak, but i think Stefanidi will also win a medal in Rio.

So far the level of competition in field events has been pretty weak, especially in womens long jump, womens high jump, mens long jump, mens pole vault and mens triple jump.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Finally a medal for Baji :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Haha, the ukrainian girl in womens 800 just sprinted easily past everyone in the last 50, what a joke. I think she is the only one who could trouble Semenya, Niyonsaba and Wambui in Rio.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Harting with the same stupid mistake all the time. He throws shit in the first 5 rounds, then wakes up in the last round and misses a medal by only a couple of cm.

Wow Filip Ingebrigtsen wins :d:d 

Douma, so close to a big surprise! :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!